KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic teacher to join our teaching team in our growing school.
Most importantly we are looking for a high quality teacher who has enthusiasm, determination and ambition. In addition we would welcome someone who is seeking middle leadership experience to work closely with our SLT on enhancing our curriculum.
If you are interested then please arrange a visit to our school and look at the job advert for more details.
Maternity Cover KS1
We are looking for an experienced KS1 teacher to provide maternity cover starting from May 2018. This is a full time position but job shares will be accepted if suitable candidates apply.
We have a warm, welcoming ethos and we can offer you the opportunity to work with a brilliant KS1 team in parallel classes in our brand new awe inspiring school environment with a class size of just over 20.
As a church school our Christian Values of Love, Trust, Hope, Respect, Truthfulness and Friendship & Forgiveness are embedded into the daily life at our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner who can inspire children to achieve high standards
- Is enthusiastic, approachable and highly motivated to make a positive impact on children’s lives
- Has a track record of high expectations and is able to raise standards of attainment
- Is reflective, is keen to support our Christian ethos and contribute to our whole school community.
Silverstone CE Primary can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated leadership and staff team
- The excitement of working in a new school environment with small KS1 class sizes
- Happy, welcoming children who are keen to learn and a strong school community