From time to time we find that we have a vacancy for a member of staff to join our wonderful team. When this happens, as normal the vacancy will be posted in the NCC website and we use our website as the home for the application forms and associated information. When a vacancy arises, we will show a PDF or ZIP archive file in the page below. The ZIP file will contain all of the paperwork related to the vacancy in question. Simply download the file, unzip it and use the forms and files it contains accordingly.
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
We are looking for an inspiring teacher to join our Key Stage 2 team in January 2018. This is a permanent position.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner who can inspire children to achieve high standards
• Is enthusiastic, approachable and highly motivated to make a positive impact on children’s lives
• Has a track record of high expectations and is able to raise standards of attainment
• Is reflective, is keen to support our Christian ethos and contribute to our whole school community.
• Is looking for opportunities to develop their teaching career in a growing school.
Silverstone CE Primary can offer you:
• The excitement of establishing a new school environment
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated leadership and staff team
• Happy, welcoming children who are keen to learn and a strong school community
• A commitment to helping you develop and progress with CPD opportunities and career development opportunities as our school grows into a 2 form entry school.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity you are warmly welcome to visit so that we can show you what we can offer. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Jayne Capel, School Administrator on 01327 855100.
If you would like to apply for this post, please download the application pack from the school website and return by the date below:
Closing date: Friday 16th October (5:00pm)
Interview date: Friday 20th October (lesson observation will take place on Thursday 19th October)
We are committed to the principles of safer recruitment therefore this post will be offered subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and receipt of successful references.