8:40am - Gates open
8:45am - Doors open
8:55am - Registration opens
9:00 am - Registration closes
3:05pm - School Gate opens
3:15pm - School day ends
Morning and After School Routines
- 8:20am Drop Off - To support parents with their busy morning schedule, parents may hand over their children to our staff at 8:20am in the school hall for a daily charge of £1. This does not have to be pre-booked. Parents may park on site up to 8:30am.
- Kiss & Drop Bays - Parents may also make use of our 'Kiss & Drop' area in the mornings. Driving into our 'Kiss & Drop' bays, allows your child to leave the car and walk into school on their own, whilst their parents drive away. Our preference is for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 to walk into school with a known adult in the morning, however it is a parental choice if they wish to use the Kiss and Drop with the younger children.
- Parking on site is only permitted before 8:30am and after 4:00pm, unless you are visiting the school or collecting a child for an appointment.
- Gates Open at 8:40am - A member of staff will open the gate and greet the children and parents every morning.
- Classroom Doors open at 8:45am - Teachers open their classroom doors at 8:45am to allow children into school.
- Parents are responsible for their children before 8:45am. Children are not permitted to use any of the cimbing frames before the start of the school day
- Gate is locked at 8:55am. Any parents or child arriving after 8:55am need to enter school via the main entrance.
- The school gate opens at 3:05pm
- Children leave the classroom at 3:15pm
- Parents wait on the playground outside the classroom doors.
- Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 are handed over to a known adult. It is vital that parents contact the school if there is a change to the collection arrangements so our staff are aware of who is collecting your child.
- School gate is locked at 3:25pm