8:35am - Gates open
8:45am - Doors open for Key Stage 1
8:50am - Doors open for Key Stage 2
8:45am - 8:55am - Registration for Key Stage 1
8:50am - 9:00am - Registration for Key Stage 2
3:05pm - School Gate opens
3:15pm - School day ends for Key Stage 1
3:20pm - School day ends for Key Stage 2
Morning and After School Routines
- 8:20am Drop Off - To support parents with their busy morning schedule, parents may hand over their children to our staff at 8:20am in the school hall for a daily charge of £1. This does not have to be pre-booked. Parents may park on site up to 8:30am.
- Kiss & Drop Bays - Parents may also make use of our 'Kiss & Drop' area in the mornings. Driving into our 'Kiss & Drop' bays, allows your child to leave the car and walk into school on their own, whilst their parents drive away. Our preference is for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 to walk into school with a known adult in the morning, however it is a parental choice if they wish to use the Kiss and Drop with the younger children.
- Parking on site is only permitted before 8:30am and after 4:00pm, unless you are visiting the school or collecting a child for an appointment.
- Gates Open at 8:35am - A member of staff will open the gate and greet the children and parents every morning.
- Classroom Doors open at 8:45am (KS1) and 8:50am (KS2) - Teachers open their classroom doors from 8:45am to allow children into school.
- Parents are responsible for their children before 8:45am. Children are not permitted to use any of the climbing frames before the start of the school day
- The school gate opens at 3:05pm
- Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 are handed over to a known adult. It is vital that parents contact the school if there is a change to the collection arrangements so our staff are aware of who is collecting your child.
Children in Year 5 and Year 6 are allowed to walk home on their own.
- School gate is locked at 3:30pm